[oletrucks] Body parts needed

To: oletrucks <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Body parts needed
From: Dave <DaveR@neteze.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2001 21:35:34 -0800
Hi everyone,

I'm getting ready to paint my '50 Chevy truck later this year and I need some
better body parts.  In specific I need a hood, front left fender and a left
door (vent window type).  Or a parts truck with a good body.  I'm located in
east/central CA, near Sonora.

My driver's door is not fitting right.  I don't really know why.  The cab is a
'50 and the door is a '54.  The top seam is good and even but the bottom of
the door hangs below the cab body about 3/8" all the way across, like the door
was too long.  It doesn't seem to be from sag.  Any ideas?

Also I will be getting a repro chrome grill and new repro bedsides, bed front
panel and tailgate.  Does anyone have any recommendations for who sells good
quality parts?

Thanks!

Dave Riffel