Re: [oletrucks] What to do about Buddy's misbehavin'

To: "Schorn, Tim" <SchornT@ci.fort-worth.tx.us>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] What to do about Buddy's misbehavin'
From: "Michael Lubitz" <mlrba@texas.net>
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2001 09:31:08 -0600
Tim,

Yes, I did clean the screen.

I just went outside and again the truck started right up.  I did notice that
there was as layer of ice beginning to form around the base of the carb
after Buddy had run for a few minutes.  So more and more, I think that the
problem could be the stuck heat riser.  Yes, I think that there is fuel in
the carb after a night's rest, but I'll check tomorrow to be sure.

So you know the conditions here this morning, it's about 40 degrees here in
Austin.  What's it like in Ft. W?

Michael Lubitz
1946 Chevy 3/4 ton stock
1948 Chevrolet 3100, soon to be deluxe