Re: [oletrucks] Wiper Motor Upgrade on 55 2nd

To: "Curtis Morris" <cmbcmorris@webtv.net>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Wiper Motor Upgrade on 55 2nd
From: "Billy Gibson" <bgibson@internetwork.net>
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2001 18:12:03 -0600
I installed mine in my 58 powered it up with a power supply watched
them work for  a while,Then I uninstalled them so I could start my
restoration, so I'll get to do it two times, All I can say is good luck,have
fun
and you might have any one under age to leave so you won't burn their ears.
Oh and practice standing on your head. other than that it's a piece of cake
(devils food of course)
HooT58