Re: [oletrucks] When?

To: <pinederosapapa@webtv.net>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] When?
From: "Jays Mail" <jaybaker@ruralnetwork.net>
Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2001 08:55:07 -0700
Hi Darren I don't believe they ever offered it in a 1 1/2 ton but I do now a
guy that has a 40 1/2 with column shift
which kinda suprised me as I have 10 41/46's pu's and not a column shift in
the bunch. Oh ya and I owe you a picture you still interested in my 1 1/2
ton?  Maybe Whitney can help here ?