RE: [oletrucks] Great parts source!

To: "'Rob & Margie J.'" <rjjmsj@earthlink.net>,
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] Great parts source!
From: "Schorn, Tim" <SchornT@ci.fort-worth.tx.us>
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2001 11:22:23 -0600
I'm skeptical of a company whose catalog includes this item. See below..
Sounds like they only work 1 time!!!!!!!! Is this a joke and I just missed
the punch line, or are these guys for real???

      "Want improved braking? Why just cross drill those rotors? Introducing
KaleCo cross drilled brake lines! Improved airflow through lines provides
superior brake cooling. Brake fluid is exposed to cool moving air, almost
instantly reducing heat, and providing shorter stopping distances! All lines
are made of quality latex. Brake lines come in: Black, Yellow, Red, or Blue.
Please specify color when ordering!! Warning!! You must replace ALL brake
lines at once as to prevent mismatched pressure feedbacks! You may mix
colors."

   Tim in Ft Worth  '50 Chev 1/2