[oletrucks] Fixed

To: "A Old Trucks Chat" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Fixed
From: "Billy Gibson" <bgibson@internetwork.net>
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2001 20:29:34 -0600
 To Every one on the list I Just installed Norton System Works 2001,
and it was successful in clearing the hahaha virus from my computer.
but only after I installed it and run an instant update, I thought if
NSW2001
was new it would be ok I ran an update and it already had four update's
and then it detected it and repaired. The McAfee would not even after I
 updated my Dat Files from McAfee so?????
The hahaha as far as I know did no damage to my computer, just nuisance
problems and as you know by reading the emails no one including my
self knew they were sending it it some how attached to your address list
I guess, Claude gave a good Mcafee site which explained the virus, It
started in South America (never been there)
Again Sorry for any inconvenience it might have caused any one,
I for one will up date every time I turn on my computer.
HooT58