[oletrucks] Patch Panels

To: "ole trucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Patch Panels
From: "Jake" <jacobh@ida.net>
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2001 08:39:46 -0700
Hi, all.  I had a question.  From the looks of things no body makes patch
panels for a panel truck.  I've searched all my catalogs and haven't found
anything.  I plan on calling some of the place to see if they just didn't
include them in the catalogs.  Can any of you help me?  I need a patch for the
top of the driver side rear wheel well.  Including the round lip that rolls
into the side panels of the body.  And a cab corner for the rear of the driver
side.  If I find anything with my searches, I'll be sure to post them in hopes
that someone else will not have to deal with the problem of finding some.
Thanks
Jake