[oletrucks] Re: Exhaust valve

To: "W&D" <haist2@home.com>,
Subject: [oletrucks] Re: Exhaust valve
From: "Michael Lubitz" <mlrba@texas.net>
Date: Sat, 20 Jan 2001 23:39:52 -0600
Whitney,

I am not sure what I am going to do about the valves and seats until I talk
to the machinist.  I am thinking of not using hardened seats since I use the
lead substitute.

Do you think that this reasoning makes sense?  Does anyone know if the lead
substitute works?

Michael Lubitz
1946 Chevy 3/4 ton stock
1948 Chevrolet 3100, soon to be deluxe