[oletrucks] Couple of questions

Subject: [oletrucks] Couple of questions
From: "Mark A. Self" <mark.self@verizon.net>
Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2001 12:43:12 -0800
The answer to these questions was on the list a couple of months ago, but I
can't find the answer either in my old mail or the archives (I seem to have
trouble asking the search engine the right questions)

Question #1:
    Several people mentioned patch panel adhesives.  What was the product
names and where can you find them?

Quetion #2:
    When you're mounting a small block/TH-350 combo, is the carb throat or
the tranny oil pan supposed to be level, with the ground?

Question #3:
    I've installed a '73 Cheyenne steering box in my '55 1st.  I need a
u-joint to connect the Cheyenne steering shaft to my AD column.  This will
be splined on one end to double "D" on the other.  I don't need or want
billet.  I was told that you could get excellent, sturdy u-joints at a
tractor supply store (Used in PTO applications).  I've searched the web high
and lo.  Can someone please steer me to a source for plain steel u-joints?

Thak you guys in advance.

              Mark Self
     '55 1st 5 window 3100
            Redlands, CA