[oletrucks] More heads-up on HAHA virus

To: Ole Trucks <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] More heads-up on HAHA virus
From: "Antonio R. Tijerino" <antonio@innercite.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2001 21:41:17 -0800
I got the virus today and here is what I was able to get as far as the
source of the virus from analyzing the email that came with it:

This could another victim of the actual perpretator.
One more thing: The actual attached executable file is "dwarf4you.exe"

Note if you receive an email with the following subject:
        Snowhite and the Seven Dwarfs - The REAL story!
DO NOT OPEN OR SAVE THE ATTACHMENT!

The originator tried to hide behind hahaha@sexyfunt.net, but there are
always way to trace the last source of the virus.

Just a heads up.

Antonio,
'53 Chevy truck