[oletrucks] TF jack

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] TF jack
From: MarkNoakes@aol.com
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2001 06:46:41 EST
Would anyone that might have the original Chevy TF screw jack be willing to
take a series of close up pictures, good enough so that I could ID the
correct jack out of a stack of generic used ones?

I have some tool/jack combo pictures but the details aren't good enough for
comparison.

I already have a fairly decent picture of the scissors jack that supposedly
came on the 58-59 GMC's.

I've found an antique tool shop in middle TN that has this kind of stuff and
was hoping to pick up a few of them.

I also noticed that the revamped Golden State Pickups has what they say are
the jacks ($$$), but I'm not sure if they are equivalent function or correct.

Neither of my trucks and none of my brother Brian's many trucks have the
jacks in them.

I'm also putting together several of the original style tool kits even though
I know that they were only offered on the early AD trucks. . .just have to
have those available for mine.

Mark Noakes
Knoxville, TN
58/56 Chevy Suburban 2wd 350 V8 3speed w/OD in progress
59 GMC Suburban V8/Hydramatic looking for a 1/2 ton NAPCO kit  and a V8,
destined for straight stock resto