Re: [oletrucks] Toyopet 6 cylinders

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Toyopet 6 cylinders
From: "Durwood B. Darbin" <dhckdkcsk@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2001 08:58:23
The last time I heard words that big was coming from a Judge towards me and
they also included $100.00 fine and 48 hours community service.  Where is a
dictionary when you need one?  I sure hope that you didn't strain or pull
anything thinking that up Grant.  BTW there should be another 'l' in the
melif word.

>If it were a chevy truck, you could call it a Cheviota.  But knowing GM's
>propensity for malapropisms (the Nova had dim sales in latin america
>because
>it translates to "it won't go", and the melifluous Alero translates as the
>Mudflap) they'd probably call it the Toyolet.

Durwood
51 Chevy 1/2 ton Deluxe 5 window