[oletrucks] Looking to Buy....

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Looking to Buy....
From: Peter Lombardi <peter@adrift.harbornet.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2001 11:36:19 -0800
Hi everybody,
        First off I'd like to say this list is awesome, I learned quite a lot.
But
the point of this is I am in the process of trying to sell one of my
vehicles, and now I am looking to buy a decent early 50's chevy 1/2 ton,
and I am looking for one in my local area, or if someone is interested in a
trade, I have a 71 Nova 2dr w/ a not running 350/th350 (the tranys fine)
combo, and a CJ5 w/ a 394 and a 3 on the floor w/ a new tigertop... I live
in the Tacoma Washington Area, about an hour away from Seattle.

Thanks a lot, please contact me at my email,
Peter Lombardi