[oletrucks] Clutch Head Drivers

To: dkrehbiel@kscable.com, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Clutch Head Drivers
From: McGillis@aol.com
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2001 20:19:42 EST
<< Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2001 11:14:45 -0600
From: "Deve Krehbiel" <dkrehbiel@kscable.com>
Subject: [oletrucks] Clutch Head Driver Assistance Needed

Below is a conversation I had with the SnapOn Representative.
They have two types of clutch head drivers.. the standard and
then the 'G' type. I am not sure which one is right for our
application (working on the 47-54 Chevy pickups). Can anyone
shed some light on this? They have pictures at
www.snapon.com but they are not clear.

Thanks!

Deve >>

Deve, the folks at TRUCK SHOP in Orange, CA (714-771-0407)
have Clutch Head Drivers and can certainly tell you which ones
you need as they also sell the clutch head screws.  Their
specialty is '47 to '72 Chevy Pickup Parts.

  Dennis McGillis
  '55 Cameo
  OCVCCA
  949-551-4821 phone