[oletrucks] Edmunds Dual Intake Fit Help

To: Old Trucks <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Edmunds Dual Intake Fit Help
From: Michael Mendonca <mm@service-quality.com>
Date: 31 Jan 2001 15:48:13 -0800
I just acquired an Edmund's Dual intake manifold and noticed that while it
lines up perfectly with the intake ports, the insert rings don't quite fit into
the manifold..the recessed portion of the manifold is about 1/8 inch too small.
 Is this to be expected?  Is it the wrong manifold?  Can I grind the manifold
to fit the rings or can I get different rings?

Any thoughts out there?

Thanks for your help.

Michael
'54 Chevy 3100