[oletrucks] More free stuff

To: old-chevy-truck@egroups.com, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] More free stuff
From: MKlepp4335@cs.com
Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2001 19:34:41 EST
Some of you may recall the Chevy Truck patches I recently mailed out to those
who desired them, well I have more free stuff.  Send me a self addressed
envelope and I'll send you a gold Chevy Bow-Tie lapel pin.  Maybe I should
say it is made in Taiwan, so it ain't real gold for sure. Still nice looking
on your hat or three-piece business suit.  They are about 3/4" long and 1/4"
high.  If you want more than one, just let me know, but consider another
stamp if you want more than 2 or 3.  FYI, I still have some of the Chevy
Truck patches too if anyone still wants some of those.  Same deal.  Enjoy.

Mike Klepp
3 Colonial Drive
Wichita Falls, TX 76306