RE: [oletrucks] 58doors

To: "'Deacon & Karen Magill'" <dnkmagill@bitstreet.com>,
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] 58doors
From: "Hanlon, Bill" <Bill.Hanlon@COMPAQ.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2001 07:58:11 -0600
One minor difference between 55.2 doors and all the
rest is that the screws that hold on the cover over the
big opening on the inside are smaller on the 55.2 (and
maybe early 56).  There are about 12 of these screws
in each door.  On later doors they are 1/4x20.  On
earlier doors they are #12.  There is enough meat on
the earlier doors to drill them out and tap them for
1/4x20.