RE: [oletrucks] Nor Cal Truck Shows

To: "Radicic, Gary" <RadicicG@osc.army.mil>, oletrucks@autox.team.net,
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] Nor Cal Truck Shows
From: Bob Fischer <bfischer@utm.net>
Date: Mon, 05 Feb 2001 12:55:33 -0800
Hi Gary,
I haven't done much looking in the local yards for quite some time

The "Big 3 Parts Exchange" a once a year event held at Qualcomm Stadium is
2- 24/25.

There are several yards down in sight of the Mexican border in San Ysidro
area. I haven't been there in a while but most of the stuff goes quick, and
usually they know what anything is worth, so don't expect a bargain. There
is a community of itself it seems around these yards. There is one guy who
takes all the big block Chevy stuff, another who is the Nova guy, another
gets the early Mustang stuff etc.

>I'm heading to San Diego 14 -15 Feb and wanted to know of any good yards or
>folks in that area with any AD grills or bumpers for sale??(47-53 vintage).
>Appreciate any heads up.  The last time I went to San Antonio,TX... I
>picked up
>a radio blanking plate for a real good price and as you know, the hunt is half
>the fun!!  :)

"Nothin lasts forever except old Fords and a natural stone" - Willie Nelson

http://home.utm.net/bfischer      e-mail -->bfischer@utm.net