RE: [oletrucks] Go ahead--Tell me I'm STUPID!!

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] Go ahead--Tell me I'm STUPID!!
From: "Jim House" <jhouse@ccsolution.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2001 07:41:08 -0500
Guys,
After reading all of these postings I must be STUPID!  All of this time I
thought you were all talking about Art Deco for AD....  You know they were
the first AD ;>

btw - Curtis - Art Deco were from 41 to 46 and a few parts left over to make
a few 47's

Jim House
46 Chevy 3104 Art Deco ADADAD
Hollis, NH