Re: [oletrucks] General Sway bar question

To: "Holly and Chris Mills" <scmills@tntech.edu>, <914@rennlist.org>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] General Sway bar question
From: "Jon Elerath" <jelerath@home.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2001 13:30:04 -0800
Sway bars are definitely NOT electrical conduit.  They are solid steel bars
that are tempered, just as any spring.  Conduit has virtually no spring
properties and no strength.  Don't even begin to try to fabricate one from
conduit.

(Did I just fall for a different version of the "air cooled brake lines"
question?)

Jon
'53 3100