Re: [oletrucks] How Much to redo 50 Chevy Truck Seats?

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] How Much to redo 50 Chevy Truck Seats?
From: MarkNoakes@aol.com
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2001 18:32:13 EST
Probably pretty close to on target; shops will frequently charge more for
their labor if you don't use them for the upholstery itself as well as
installation.  I would've guessed that I could've found a shop here that
would've done the install only for $100, but you probably have a higher
average base labor rate than we would down here.

Mark Noakes
Knoxville, TN
58/56 Chevy Suburban 2wd 350 V8 3speed w/OD in progress
59 GMC Suburban V8/Hydramatic looking for a NAPCO kit  and a V8, destined for
straight stock resto