[oletrucks] ralley racing

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] ralley racing
From: "Brian _" <pkupman57@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 01 Mar 2001 18:43:08 -0800
hi,
any one ever build a TF truck to run a ralley? i saw a old issue of Classic
Trucks and saw one and starting thinking and asking around, and im getting a
'67 camaro clip for free, and i should be getting a 55 frame, tho its a long
bed, id thought i could either cut it, or trade it for a short bed. its just
a frame, not a compleat truck. but id still like to know if theres anyone
between modesto and chowchilla california with a TF short bed frame theyd
like me to haul off for them or buy as cheaply as possible (tight time of
the year right now) ive already got a guy who builds race cars lined up to
do my 10 point cage, but i need a frame, and big window cab first.

thanks for any suggestions, comments, or lines on frames.

Brian M
Atwater, CA
'57 Chevy 3200
'00 Dodge Neon