Re: [oletrucks] Shortening choke cable

To: "tcape" <tcape@weblnk.net>, "Oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Shortening choke cable
From: "jcerniglia" <jcerniglia@email.msn.com>
Date: Sat, 3 Mar 2001 16:08:59 -0500
Tom,
             The best way is to disconnect the cable and pull the wire
back through the cable but not all the way out as it is sometimes
a pain to get the wire back in the casing. Using a hack saw or
cut off wheel on a die grinder, cut the outer casing only to the desired
length. Then atatch the housing into the clamp, then push the wire all
the way through and cut it to length using a pair of snips or dykes.
I hope this helped.

Jeff Cerniglia
Bristol, Ct.
1959 GMC Fleetside