[oletrucks] website update

To: "OleTrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] website update
From: "william moldenhauer" <wmh678@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Sun, 4 Mar 2001 07:47:42 -0800
as most of you know two days after my truck was complete last July my house
caught fire and burned up the truck in the process .I have added some
photo's of the disaster to my website.as it was well insured I am now having
it redone at a body shop . the body is there getting painted and the frame
is home where I am detailing the engine and running gear.I am hopeful that
the  process will be completed  by cruising season.
it was a tough decision to take it to the body shop as I have done 90% of
the work on my vehicles but my wife insisted on having the house rebuilt
before working on the truck . women can be so selfish!
Bill 53-3600 hot rod (project again)
Channahon,Ill.
website
www.hotrodstogo.com
Go ahead and take risks....just be sure that everything
 will turn out OK.