Re: [oletrucks] Need your advice on air conditioning ...

To: "Hanlon, Bill" <Bill.Hanlon@COMPAQ.com>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Need your advice on air conditioning ...
From: "joe" <chevy1@jps.net>
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2001 08:33:19 -0800
I went with Vintage Air's system in my truck and was very pleased with the
product.  I spent more because instead of buying the basic kit, I went with
upgrades to the system here and there so the cost went up.  The systems are
very easy to install and since I planned to do more then one install, I went
a head and bought the manifold gauge set and vacuum pump so I could do all
the work myself.  I think you'll be happy with either system.

Joe