[oletrucks] Seats/gas tank

To: Old Trucks List <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Seats/gas tank
From: J Forbes <jforbes@primenet.com>
Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2001 20:44:28 -0700
On the subject of seats, think carefully about what
seats you buy.

For awhile, I had a 72 Caddy fleetwood leather power
bench seat in my 59, and it was not very
comfortable, because the seat back was so thick that
it pushed me too close to the dash..and my knees
were bent too much.  Make sure there's room for the
seat, and you also!

The TF trucks seem to work ok with the 88-98 Chevy
pickup seats, but the AD trucks may be too narrow
for them.

Jim F
59s in AZ