Re: [oletrucks] where gas filler neck (outofcab)? / hitch

To: oletrucks <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] where gas filler neck (outofcab)? / hitch
From: Stu <sbcltd@netcomuk.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2001 13:51:22 -0000
The tank and filler were already there. I bough it as-is. It looks like a
new tank but I have no idea if it's standard but it fits the old rusty
straps perfectly.

The filler is about the same level as the neck which comes out the top of
the tanks and then bends horizontally so it's about 3 inches higher than the
top of the tank.

Stu..