[oletrucks] Gas Tank on a panel

To: "ole trucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Gas Tank on a panel
From: "Jake" <jacobh@ida.net>
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2001 08:44:56 -0700
I'm trying to get a gas tank in my 53 GMC panel.  My uncle found a tank at his
shop and told me that it was the one from my truck so I went and got it.  When
I got it home it was in nice shape and all but there is NO WAY that this tank
could fit where I figured it would go.  Could any of you lend some insight
into this problem for me?  I need to know the dimensons and location of the
gas tank.  If you have some pictures you could send you can ping me off the
list.  But I need some help as soon as possible.
Thanks
Jake Heaton
1953 GMC Panel truck (Rod Project)
Preston, Idaho