RE: [oletrucks] missing

To: "'Ronald I. Givens'" <givens@hal-pc.org>,
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] missing
From: Bill Simmeth <bill@merchantsoft.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2001 16:55:04 -0500
I had similar symptoms on my truck after it sat a while... started fine,
idled fine but missed real bad/backfired when you pressed on the
accelerator.  Turned out to be sediment clogging the accelerator pump in the
carb. Cleaned/ rebuilt carb AND added fuel filter and okay.

Bill Simmeth
57 3200
Delaplane, VA