[oletrucks] 6 Bolt Disk Brake Rotors

To: "oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] 6 Bolt Disk Brake Rotors
From: "Mac Kinghorn" <kinghorn@granite.mb.ca>
Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2001 17:33:36 -0500
This is to pick the brains of all of the valued list readers

I noticed the other day a late model Chev Van with 6 Bolt wheels and disk
brakes.  Is anyone aware of a disk brake conversion kit that will use these
rotors?  I am currently still running the original drum brakes on my 52 Chev
pick up and would really like to convert to front disks but yet retain the
six bolt wheels.

I have touched base with some of the supplier's of parts for our trucks and
have found that the conversion kits currently available are for 5 bolt
wheels.

Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Mac