RE: [oletrucks] Original or Custom

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] Original or Custom
From: "Willard, Andrew" <andrew.willard@experian.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2001 09:34:47 -0800
Sean,

This is a very personal decision.  It sounds like the truck is definitely
restorable, it'll just take some leg work to find all the right parts.  What
were your thoughts when you bought it.  did you think "Geez, that would look
so bitchin fully restored", or did you think "Geez, that would look bitchin
dropped in the weeds with 17" rims and blower poking out the hood."?  I
would go with whatever your first gut feeling for the truck was.  When you
finish, you can always buy another truck and take it the other way.

Andy Willard
Tustin,CA

89 s-10 driver
53 panel project