[oletrucks] Panel Gas Tank

To: "Ole Trucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Panel Gas Tank
From: "Jake" <jacobh@ida.net>
Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2001 10:27:33 -0700
I posted a little while ago about a gas tank for my panel truck.  I guess I
wasn't very clear as to the info I was looking for.  What I need is rough
mesurements on the tank it's self.  As well as how it was mounted to the
frame.  My frame is modified with modern leaf springs so there is a perch
welded to the frame around where I guess the tank mounted.  We have an old
tank, but it was obvious when we got it home that it wasn't for my truck.  We
still may be able to use it, but we'll have to put it in the back and move the
filler hole.
Thanks for any info you can give me
Jake Heaton
1953 GMC Panel truck (Rod Project)