Re: [oletrucks] Value Opinion

To: rtbros@ix.netcom.com, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Value Opinion
From: Passnb4U@aol.com
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2001 22:10:02 EST
In a message dated 3/19/01 3:22:50 PM Pacific Standard Time,
rtbros@ix.netcom.com writes:

<< Classic Truckers:

 I ran across what I think might be a deal. I wanted to get a few opinions.

 1950 Chev 3100 (1/2 Ton) 5 Window
 198? Chev Caprice ROLLING chassis
 Front Clip with IFS, Disc Brakes, Steering
 10 Bolt rear end with all rear suspension ready to roll.
 All body in place - Cab has no rust, all body parts need a little work.
 No interior - Dash in place with guages.
 Clear title.

 $1000.

 What do you think?

 Jim Wright >>

  I'd want to take a good look at the IFS install, if it was done properly
then scoop it up if you need another project:)

  Mike