[oletrucks] Grave digger Panel

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Grave digger Panel
From: "Jays Mail" <jaybaker@ruralnetwork.net>
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2001 07:41:39 -0700
Anybody need a Grave Digger panel Body I have one for sale. The body work is
done and painted it's ready to set on a Chassis or return to Stock?  Contact
me off the list if interested .
 I just picked up 30+ 53-59 parts trucks so get your wish lists together
I'll be dragging them home and posting pics and listing an Inventory over
the next couple of months. If you need any thing please let me know off the
list
as I don't want to bogg it down with a bunch of bussiness related traffic.
 oh Ya guess what was in the Inventory , an 54-55 Corvette 235 (blue Flame)
Head and I already have the Fentons that went with it just need the Offy
intake and I'll have a 54 vette engine in my 38 1/2 ton. anybody got a 2x1
offy + carbs they want to sell or Trade. my Email is
jaybaker@ruralnetwork.net  or www.expage.com/chevylikearock