Re: [oletrucks] leaf springs

To: stephanie@annexe.cwnet.com
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] leaf springs
From: "Antonio R. Tijerino" <antonio@innercite.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2001 22:06:40 -0800
One of the members of the list used leaf springs from a Dodge Caravan, I think
it
was Alan Gingles from Canada, I can't remember which year he used, he has a web
site which I can't remember now, but if he is still on the list he may be able
help you there. Also I have an extra set of leaf springs from my own '53 1/2 ton
truck they are not shot, but I need remove them from the truck to install
another
set that I am going to have reached. Also as another pointer, check with JC
Whitney, I saw in one of their catalogues a while back and they had replacement
leaf springs for AD for about $79.00 each.

Thanks,

Antonio,
'53 3100