[oletrucks] cab dollie Plans-chet

To: Ole Trucks <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] cab dollie Plans-chet
From: smiler <Moneymatters@snet.net>
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2001 17:11:45 -0500
I will fax to everyone I already promised...but since it is 7-8 pages
and you guys are all over the country. I got to save my phone bill..

Anyone else wanting a copy should send a self addressed envelope to:
  Randy Baumann  154 N Maple Ave  Slinger Wisc  53086

 His phone again is 414  644-6016

These are excellent plans and easy to follow...I believe Randy designed
and built the original...I can't take any credit for his efforts which I
for one greatly appreciated...

Chet
--
Chet Balint