Re: [oletrucks] Test & Rear gears

To: "Oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Test & Rear gears
From: Roger.Gleason@uconn.edu
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2001 14:55:59 -0500
----- Forwarded by Roger Gleason/Architect/BusinessAdministration/UConn on
03/29/01 03:10 PM -----

                    Roger Gleason

                                         To:     "Oletrucks"
<oletrucks@autox.team.net>
                    03/28/01             cc:

                    03:27 PM             Subject:     Re: [oletrucks] Test  &
Rear gears

----- Forwarded by Roger Gleason/Architect/BusinessAdministration/UConn on
03/28/01 03:40 PM -----
I sent a message to the list and never saw it come in so I assume the list
didn't get it. In the mean time J.Forbes has pretty much answered the
question. In the mean time I also sent in this address to help with rear
end terminology so go there if you have  a question.
http://www.drivetrain.com/ringpinioninstal.html    Hope this helps.