[oletrucks] PENETRATING OIL!! RUST !

To: <OLD-chevy-truck@yahoogroups.com>,
Subject: [oletrucks] PENETRATING OIL!! RUST !
From: "Don Slaney" <ppm@dlcwest.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2001 18:38:05 -0600
Some time back, someone on one of the lists asked me for the recipe for
super penetrating oil.. I lost it........By chance I ran into the old
gentleman machine shop operator and he gave it to me again. It's super good.
So here it is for all......

             1 PINT OUTBOARD MOTOR OIL
MIX {
             1 PINT DIESEL FUEL

ADD 2 QUARTS OF BRAKE FLUID

Put into some kind of spray bottle or whatever, sure beats and works 100%
better than the commercial stuff. May be good for long standing engines as
well.......[But not sure}

1948 THRIFTMASTER 5 WINDOW 3/4 [AMERICAN]
1951 1430  [1 TON] CANADIAN
1951 1300  [1/2 TON] CANADIAN
1966 FLEETSIDE  [1/2 TON L. Box] CANADIAN
All Chevrolet
and a
1965 GMC [1/2 TON L. Box 910} CANADIAN

Don Slaney