[oletrucks] bed wood

Subject: [oletrucks] bed wood
From: "kirk pierce" <kpierce@charter.net>
Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2001 14:26:24 -0600
I have been looking at the bed kits that are advertised in truck magazines
and also on the Web.  It appears that most bed wood kits are either pine,
oak, or ash (Bruce H.).  Today I looked at bloodwood, maple,  and several
other woods at a local woodworking shop.

Questions:

What types of wood have you used on your trucks?  How'd they turn out?

Does anyone have a template to know where to drill holes etc... for doing
your own bed wood.  My truck has a piece of plywood so I don't have anything
to take out to use for a template.