Re: [oletrucks] AD Seat Idea

To: "Deve Krehbiel" <dkrehbiel@kscable.com>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] AD Seat Idea
From: "Charles Culver" <sculver@iwl.net>
Date: Sun, 1 Apr 2001 19:17:21 -0500
Deve-

I haven't done it, but I've sure thought about it.  There's so much space to
use under there, and it's unaccessable unless you pull the seat out.  My
mini-van has the drawers, and they're very useful.  I don't have the
solution, but am interested to hear from someone who may have figured
something out.

Smokey Culver, League City, Texas
'50 3600 5-window (mine)
'58 Apache (hers)