[oletrucks] for sale - 57 chevy 2 ton fenders and parts

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net, napco4x4@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [oletrucks] for sale - 57 chevy 2 ton fenders and parts
From: varanus@phoenix.net
Date: Tue, 03 Apr 2001 09:19:29 -0500
Hi:
i have a pair of nice redone and primered 1957 6400 front fenders
for sale. they had some rust in the doglegs which I had fixed the
right way (not just splashed with bondo) and they are very solid.
There was no other rust on them - not even the eyebrows. They are
in grey primer and have been inside my storage room for almost 10
years.  All they need is for the holes to be drilled for the lower
mounts once they are lined up. I paid $450 to have them fixed 10
years or so ago. I'd like to get $250 each for them but am open to
options giving the shipping expense.
Original emblems are included but need to be stripped and
repainted/chromed.
I also have the original grille for this heavy duty 57 chevy - nice
condition but needs to be stripped and painted.
I know the big trucks aren't worth as much as the light duty ones
but these fenders are really nice so i thought i'd offer them.
Thanks