[oletrucks] axle seal part number

To: OLETRUCKS@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] axle seal part number
From: "brad kyle" <bradkyle@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 05 Apr 2001 10:34:40 -0500
<That was why I was trying to find the parts database that WAS online -
<even
<an old NAPA part # was better than nothing; perhaps it had a modern
<replacement #.

i had to rebuild my rear end awhile ago and wrote down all the numbers for
the parts in the kit...unfortunately i didn't write down what was what.
this is for my 54, but might help.
fm 404145
mbs c1502
fm bca 603049
fm bca 603014
they should be able to use these or cross reference to a different part
number...good luck

p.s. don't forget to use a cold chisel to remove the seal lock...you won't
be able to remove the seal with it in (realized that after 2 days of kicking
and swearing)

Brad Kyle
54 3100