[oletrucks] 55-2nd accelerated pedal and linkage

To: "Oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] 55-2nd accelerated pedal and linkage
From: "Tom" <tomntam@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2001 09:23:13 -0400
Does anyone know of a generic accelerater pedal and linkage
that will work on 55 2nd chevy truck. I have an accelerater pedal
and it has a cable linkage but the cable is broken and I don't
know what it cam off of.  Oh yea  the truck has 74 Nova 350 with a
2 barrell carb.
If anyone has a similar set and could offer some suggestions, i would
appreaciate some advice.
                        Thanks in advance
                                 Tom Cooper

1997 -2000 Racing Seasons     http://home.earthlink.net/~tomntam/index.html