[oletrucks] Suggestion for book on Rochester 1Bs

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Suggestion for book on Rochester 1Bs
From: "Mike the Langman" <langman10@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 07 Apr 2001 22:10:34 -0700
Any suggestions for a book(s) on the Rochester 1B carbs, or Roch in general
with a chapter or two on the 1B?  I've got a bunch to learn about carbs in
general, but especially about these babies.

Thanks go out to the helpful posts in the archive about leaking at the bowl
seal, and that slight leaking is unfortunately common.  I thought my problem
was unique.  I know that some seals/gaskets are designed to swell up when
wet, thus sealing better.  But mine leaks just barely, enough to say "Mmm,
that can't be right" but not enough to say, "Shut that thing off, it's going
to blow!"  :)

Mike A
'58 Chevy 1/2 ton