RE: [oletrucks] OleTrucks

To: "'McGillis@aol.com'" <McGillis@aol.com>, GremlinGTs@aol.com,
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] OleTrucks
From: "Hanlon, Bill" <Bill.Hanlon@COMPAQ.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2001 08:47:25 -0500
I bought one of those trim pieces
from Heavy Chevy last week.  They
wanted an arm and part of a leg,
but they had (at least) one.

-----Original Message-----
From: McGillis@aol.com [mailto:McGillis@aol.com]
Sent: Monday, April 09, 2001 8:52 PM
To: GremlinGTs@aol.com; oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] OleTrucks

Jerry, I enjoyed your windshield trim saga.  My 55 Cameo is also missing the

small stainless pieces at the top which tie the big pieces together.  I can
buy a new windshield and rubber at Truck Shop in nearby Orange, CA but
nobody
has those little trim parts.  Do you know where to find another pair?  BTW,
thanks again for the Cameo model, my Canadian cousins who visited recently
loved it.

      Dennis McGillis
  '36 Lowcab (36 TRUCK)
  '55 Cameo (V8 CAMEO)