Re: [oletrucks] New web site

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] New web site
From: "Bobby D Keeland" <bob_keeland@usgs.gov>
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2001 13:11:59 -0500
I never could get the 53 to show up.  The 62 looks good.

BobK
51 3600 5-window (project)
89 F150
98 RAM (hers)
99 HD Sportster
Arnaudville, LA

                    "Don Simmons"

                    <tasimmons@cbnn.net>        To:
<oletrucks@autox.team.net>,
                    Sent by:                    <60schevy@topica.com>

                    owner-oletrucks@auto        cc:

                    x.team.net                  Subject:     [oletrucks] New
web site

                    04/13/01 12:02 PM

                    Please respond to

                    "Don Simmons"

Hi, everyone! My son recently made a website for me. It's still under
construction but I thought it was very cool. It has only one picture of my
53
but has lots more of my 62. Anyway if interested the address is
http://www.angelfire.com/art/simmonsgarage.  Let me know what you think!!!

Don Simmons