[oletrucks] dumb carb question--color?

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] dumb carb question--color?
From: MarkNoakes@aol.com
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2001 13:40:39 EDT
Here's a question that most won't care about. . .

What is the correct color of the orginal 2-bbl Rochester carb on the TF
trucks--silver (white zinc) or bronze (cad)?

I thought it was the silver gray until I started cleaning it up in step one
of the carb rebuild.  It appears to be the "bronze" underneath. . .is that
the original color or did I just scrub too hard?

I intend to use the Eastwood carb tinting kit and need to know which one to
get.

Thanks,

Mark Noakes
Knoxville, TN