[oletrucks] Seat for '55 2nd

To: "oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Seat for '55 2nd
From: "Andrew S. Kaplan" <akaplan@kaplanbond.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2001 18:38:13 -0400
I am new to the list.  I have been watching and reading for 2 weeks and have
learned a lot.  This is a great forum.  I am taking the plunge and purchasing
a '55 Chevy p.u. 2nd series which will need a lot of exterior and interior
cosmetic work.  The current seat is in poor shape and is currently covered by
an old horse blanket.  What seats are compatible with this truck?  I'd like to
see if there was a newer model which may be more comfortable?  Any
suggestions?  Also, where I might find one?  Thanks and keep up the good work;
it is appreciated.

Andrew S. Kaplan
The Kaplan/Bond Group
P.O. Box 1404