RE: [oletrucks] Compressor

To: "Ole Trucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>,
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] Compressor
From: "Scott and Stacey Redish" <ScottnStaceyTX@msn.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2001 20:23:20 -0500
I recently purchased a wire welder for $260.00 and have been welding 1/4"
(as per instructions) with NO problem, building pipe fence.  It will also go
all the way to the very thinnest of metals.  A very smooth welder.  Its a
130 amp.  It's made my Firepower, which isn't a big time name, however its
made by Thermadyne, a company that has been in this field for awhile.

Before you pay $199.00 for the 70 amp, try to find one of these.

Since starting this email, I have been searching for this welder on the net,
and haven't been able to find it for under $400.00.  I must have got a good
deal.  I got it in Madill, OK at a steel building fabrication company.  They
also sell metal, shop tools and farm equip.  The site for this place used to
be www.jimfg.com.  But it doesn't seem to going there now.

Good luck.

Scott Redish
Age: 23