[oletrucks] 1954-55 GMC Find!!!

To: "oletrucks-digest@autox.team.net" <oletrucks-digest@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] 1954-55 GMC Find!!!
From: "Steve Andereggen Jr." <anderegs@e-machines.net>
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2001 21:46:28 -0700
Hello to all.  A co-worker informed me of a truck that was rolled a few
years back that the owner wanted to get rid of.  So I went to take a
look at it today and what a find!  Its a 1954 or 55 GMC 1/2 ton truck
with factory hydromatic transmission.  Even the hood side emblims have
hydromatic on them.  All the parts are there but the cab, doors, hood
and front fenders including the grill are damaged.  The good news is
that he has another cab and doors to go with it.  Both cabs have alot of
good interior parts and stainless stuff.  The truck last ran in 1994 and
was a good driver.  I'm going to get the truck only because it is free
and that I don't want it to go to the scrappers.  Is any one
interested?  I'm willing to do some tradeing for it or something.  I
live in Springfield, OR.

Steve Jr.
1950 chevrolet 3100
1959 chevrolet 3200 fleetside